Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Ballooning Blue Hopes
Ballooning hopes speed, seed scope's light,
All clouds disperse, false fears take flight,
On future fair grace places dreams
On past despair trace fades, it seems
Ingenuous finds fresh delight.
Black holes prove mirage, out of sight.
Unrestricted, beach born beams
Energize as joy esteems
Horizons boundless, blue and bright,
Pleasure spirit and excite
Enthusiastic promised day
Spirits dark troubles, cares away.
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.