Bask Your Soul
Bask your soul
with the fire
brought for the mankind.....
Your soul is tattered,
worn out and filthy.
Can't you smell it?
No, I won't blame you,
it's your cruel lot,
taking you by your
hand to the darkest
region of hell...
The Blue light is
around you, but
you are not scorched,
because, once one is taken
by hell, his spiritual
sense becomes numb!
Yet, if you want to
comeback, and walk
on the same track,
we are awaiting
in the turning of
the way to Heaven.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bask Your Soul by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Languidness, Justin Reamer
- Knowledge, Justin Reamer
- The Truth, Tony Adah
- National feeling, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Key to my Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just want to tell you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I really want to be with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Moon fever, ramesh rai
- Emotions at the door, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- unpredictable love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)