Be Natural, Do Natural
Nature has its own laws.
Do not violate a single clause.
Just be natural, do natural,
If you want a youth eternal.
Deep within her,
Nature has set a receptacle
To collect the jets
Of the produce of your testicle.
A safe pouch, to mold and develop,
It's nature's job to protect and envelop
The embryo, your posterity, your scion,
Unless you resort to a sinful abortion.
So, be in love, and do make love!
But do not do it too wantonly,
Follow the natural route.
Not the one meant for 'EXIT ONLY'.
22 September 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Natural, Do Natural by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty