Be Natural, Do Natural
Nature has its own laws.
Do not violate a single clause.
Just be natural, do natural,
If you want a youth eternal.
Deep within her,
Nature has set a receptacle
To collect the jets
Of the produce of your testicle.
A safe pouch, to mold and develop,
It's nature's job to protect and envelop
The embryo, your posterity, your scion,
Unless you resort to a sinful abortion.
So, be in love, and do make love!
But do not do it too wantonly,
Follow the natural route.
Not the one meant for 'EXIT ONLY'.
22 September 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Natural, Do Natural by Khairul Ahsan )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fuck You, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman