Be Natural, Do Natural
Nature has its own laws.
Do not violate a single clause.
Just be natural, do natural,
If you want a youth eternal.
Deep within her,
Nature has set a receptacle
To collect the jets
Of the produce of your testicle.
A safe pouch, to mold and develop,
It's nature's job to protect and envelop
The embryo, your posterity, your scion,
Unless you resort to a sinful abortion.
So, be in love, and do make love!
But do not do it too wantonly,
Follow the natural route.
Not the one meant for 'EXIT ONLY'.
22 September 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Natural, Do Natural by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)