Be Natural, Do Natural
Nature has its own laws.
Do not violate a single clause.
Just be natural, do natural,
If you want a youth eternal.
Deep within her,
Nature has set a receptacle
To collect the jets
Of the produce of your testicle.
A safe pouch, to mold and develop,
It's nature's job to protect and envelop
The embryo, your posterity, your scion,
Unless you resort to a sinful abortion.
So, be in love, and do make love!
But do not do it too wantonly,
Follow the natural route.
Not the one meant for 'EXIT ONLY'.
22 September 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Natural, Do Natural by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)