Be Proud.... Stand Tall!
Believe in who you are. Stop looking for mistakes
Only you are searching. Making your own heart ache
We punish ourselves today, yet tomorrow we ask why?
Why we put ourselves through this?
Making ourselves cry.
The heartaches of today. Are all that they are
Tomorrow they are gone. And you realise just how far
How far. How long and what you have learnt upon the way
What once seemed hard. Is now as clear as day
As clear as day
As clear as light
As clear as the moon
On a heavenly night
So remember the clear will come to us all
Just accept WHO you are
Be proud...Stand TALL!
We can not share wisdom for it is earnt
How beautiful life is; when you see what you have learnt.
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
WE DON'T NEED THE HIGH HEELS
Comments about this poem (Be Proud.... Stand Tall! by Lyn Paul )
Did you read them?
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson