Be Proud.... Stand Tall!
Believe in who you are. Stop looking for mistakes
Only you are searching. Making your own heart ache
We punish ourselves today, yet tomorrow we ask why?
Why we put ourselves through this?
Making ourselves cry.
The heartaches of today. Are all that they are
Tomorrow they are gone. And you realise just how far
How far. How long and what you have learnt upon the way
What once seemed hard. Is now as clear as day
As clear as day
As clear as light
As clear as the moon
On a heavenly night
So remember the clear will come to us all
Just accept WHO you are
Be proud...Stand TALL!
We can not share wisdom for it is earnt
How beautiful life is; when you see what you have learnt.
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
WE DON'T NEED THE HIGH HEELS
Comments about this poem (Be Proud.... Stand Tall! by Lyn Paul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher