Gregory De Brauwer
Wednesday May 8 2013, 12: 01: 48
Be willing to see the beauty in something,
wherever it may be found.
To Look past the thorns of a rose bush to smell the sweetness of the flower.
To gaze upon the moon and stars for too long
to be fearful of the night.
To change your perspective on certain things that suddenly hold more meaning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be Willing by Gregory De Brauwer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai