Bear with Me
Ill be laughing one moment,
and sobbing a moment later,
you'll love me one second,
and the next you'll say, 'I hate her.'
You wont always understand me,
and the odd things i say,
while i like the night,
other girls favor the day.
I know sometimes i get serious,
when you just wanna smile,
when you could only walk to feet,
id ask you to walk a mile.
when you'd want to stay home,
id want to go out,
when you want to be quiet,
id just wanna shout.
I nag at you all the time,
i wont deny it, i know its true,
i just hope you know,
that its because i worry about you.
Please just bear with me,
and overlook the things that bother you,
i have more good traits,
and the bad ones are few.
Ill do my best to make you happy,
and to feel like with me, you can win,
Just open up your heart to me,
and i promise ill come in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bear with Me by Savannah Allison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu