Bear with Me
Ill be laughing one moment,
and sobbing a moment later,
you'll love me one second,
and the next you'll say, 'I hate her.'
You wont always understand me,
and the odd things i say,
while i like the night,
other girls favor the day.
I know sometimes i get serious,
when you just wanna smile,
when you could only walk to feet,
id ask you to walk a mile.
when you'd want to stay home,
id want to go out,
when you want to be quiet,
id just wanna shout.
I nag at you all the time,
i wont deny it, i know its true,
i just hope you know,
that its because i worry about you.
Please just bear with me,
and overlook the things that bother you,
i have more good traits,
and the bad ones are few.
Ill do my best to make you happy,
and to feel like with me, you can win,
Just open up your heart to me,
and i promise ill come in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bear with Me by Savannah Allison )
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)