Every moment that I'm with you is blessed with joy times two.
Every smile you give, makes my heart melt for you.
Love is unequal in your heart and mine,
For I would move heaven and earth just to say you were mine.
Born to another, you are not mine to hold.
Only I don't see this and love you as if you were my own.
Beautiful child come sing with me,
We are as one.
I've raised you from an infant and cannot unlove you now or in the many years to come.
You are part of me now,
In all that is true in this world.
You have brought me joy,
When the world has shown me no more.
Beautiful child.....my Kirstie will always be....
Even in her hurt loves shines through to me....
I see her pain....I see it in eyes....
I see what she tries most to hide.
Let me be your comfort when so many bring you shame.
Let me love you and you will know no shame.
My Beautiful Child.....I love you so....
Keep room in your heart.....and watch it grow.
Take my words....keep this close with you....
And remember my love....
Your Nay Nay will always love you.
Rachel Fogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Child by Rachel Fogle )
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns