Every moment that I'm with you is blessed with joy times two.
Every smile you give, makes my heart melt for you.
Love is unequal in your heart and mine,
For I would move heaven and earth just to say you were mine.
Born to another, you are not mine to hold.
Only I don't see this and love you as if you were my own.
Beautiful child come sing with me,
We are as one.
I've raised you from an infant and cannot unlove you now or in the many years to come.
You are part of me now,
In all that is true in this world.
You have brought me joy,
When the world has shown me no more.
Beautiful child.....my Kirstie will always be....
Even in her hurt loves shines through to me....
I see her pain....I see it in eyes....
I see what she tries most to hide.
Let me be your comfort when so many bring you shame.
Let me love you and you will know no shame.
My Beautiful Child.....I love you so....
Keep room in your heart.....and watch it grow.
Take my words....keep this close with you....
And remember my love....
Your Nay Nay will always love you.
Rachel Fogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Child by Rachel Fogle )
- Lavender, Cee Bea
- THE SHRIEK, Satish Verma
- The Terror, David Lewis Paget
- Union - within us, gajanan mishra
- Haiku(GOD), Aftab Alam
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD'S TRUTH STANDING, Michael P. Johnson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- Blah Blah Blank Blank, vincent armone
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)