Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
They all say what a beautiful smile on this beautiful girl.
I tell them don’t you dare speak of something you have no idea of.
Let me tell you the truth so you can understand since you’re so blind to see it in my eyes.
Let me take off this fake mask I put on every day I get up.
That I put on to protect myself from all the stupid questions from everyone that doesn’t understand my world.
Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Girl by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
- Seeing Aspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)