Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
To see the beauty of earth
coming to life.
Miles and miles of color.
Darkness slowly fading away.
Miles of beautiful bright green grass.
Filled with millions and millions of bright colorful flowers.
Yellow, Red, Pink, Orange, Purple, Blue, and White.
Alone in solitude stands one black flower.
The beautiful blue sky with many different shades of blue.
Childhood shaped clouds floating in the sky.
While the wind is singing a peaceful harmony.
Is this real?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- मेगनआव गोग्लैदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Sun, Barati Lesetlhe
- Moon, Barati Lesetlhe
- Letters to the heart...., Nandipha Mphanya
- In each day's silent need (Italian sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Despair, Gert Strydom
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns