Wild night is singing about its hushed darkness.
Hurricane wind is singing about its crushing strength.
Roaring sky is singing about its thundering power.
Angry rain is singing about its acute blow.
Surviving tree is singing about its beautiful journey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful journey by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer
- Penalty Shots, Jeff Gangwer
- Poems without Homes, Jeff Gangwer
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer