Wild night is singing about its hushed darkness.
Hurricane wind is singing about its crushing strength.
Roaring sky is singing about its thundering power.
Angry rain is singing about its acute blow.
Surviving tree is singing about its beautiful journey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful journey by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan