Beauty is She
She hath a name no man forgets,
And in her splendor the word resets,
Songs fall short, poets fail to describe,
The shade of sky and amber fire of her eye,
Or how her breath steady as tide,
Causes others love's content sigh,
Beauty is she,
As the rose that never wilts,
As the moon that midnight air stills,
As wheat that breaths in the suns light,
As stars that fall short of describing her eyes.
And our eyes unworthy of capturing her sight.
Beauty is she; I swear this as long as I live.
And beauty she is.
Matthew Moser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty is She by Matthew Moser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song