Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ')
Philosophers wrote a lot,
On Beauty and beyond.
Painters, Poets, by colours and rhymes,
Placed it in the center of our times!
Impressionism, Symbolism, Classicism, Realism,
Cubism, Dudaism, Surialism, Modernism,
Have beauty, in their ' ISM '.
On whatever themes and themes!
' Ut Pictura Poesis ' of HORACE,
Compares styles of Paintings to Rhymes!
Marcel Proust, on ' PRIMAVERA ',
Wrote on his fair Vanna!
On Beauty as it is,
As being, the lovers' Gift!
Le Chel –d'oeuvre inconnu,
Balzac and Charles Nodier do, As
In Peintre de Sultzbourg,
And in L'Oeuvre, of Emil Zola, in long.
Beauty, is the lovers Gift,
Mankind belonging, beyond limit!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ') by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman