Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ')
Philosophers wrote a lot,
On Beauty and beyond.
Painters, Poets, by colours and rhymes,
Placed it in the center of our times!
Impressionism, Symbolism, Classicism, Realism,
Cubism, Dudaism, Surialism, Modernism,
Have beauty, in their ' ISM '.
On whatever themes and themes!
' Ut Pictura Poesis ' of HORACE,
Compares styles of Paintings to Rhymes!
Marcel Proust, on ' PRIMAVERA ',
Wrote on his fair Vanna!
On Beauty as it is,
As being, the lovers' Gift!
Le Chel –d'oeuvre inconnu,
Balzac and Charles Nodier do, As
In Peintre de Sultzbourg,
And in L'Oeuvre, of Emil Zola, in long.
Beauty, is the lovers Gift,
Mankind belonging, beyond limit!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ') by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders