Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ')
Philosophers wrote a lot,
On Beauty and beyond.
Painters, Poets, by colours and rhymes,
Placed it in the center of our times!
Impressionism, Symbolism, Classicism, Realism,
Cubism, Dudaism, Surialism, Modernism,
Have beauty, in their ' ISM '.
On whatever themes and themes!
' Ut Pictura Poesis ' of HORACE,
Compares styles of Paintings to Rhymes!
Marcel Proust, on ' PRIMAVERA ',
Wrote on his fair Vanna!
On Beauty as it is,
As being, the lovers' Gift!
Le Chel –d'oeuvre inconnu,
Balzac and Charles Nodier do, As
In Peintre de Sultzbourg,
And in L'Oeuvre, of Emil Zola, in long.
Beauty, is the lovers Gift,
Mankind belonging, beyond limit!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty is the lovers's gift ' -Hartley Coleridge -She is not fair. ') by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman