Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Bedside Viduals For Who?
bedside given viduals
for dead or dying
which comforts most?
deathwatch by windows
love watch by night
with a final kiss good night
in order to help
you must raise
funerals for family friends
to pay public last respects
funerals are for the living
their shaking hands
oft in darkness held
in fear solemn viduals
love for the living
still life possibilities clinging
dead feel nothing
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.