Ramesh T A
Before Forgetfulness Cuts Thoughts...!
>I thought of going to bed earlier;
But communication gadget pulls in!
Browsing poems felt I writing poem;
Here again flow words in verse...!
What a pleasure and relief poetry gives
Writing as I wish verse the way I like!
What a boon poetry is for man to lull
On the waves of words to woo all!
Night sky is full of clouds of rain still,
Yet I spend time burning light lamp!
Time spent in such useful way is fun
Nothing can give joy and satisfaction!
If not not now when can I say this verse
Before forgetfulness cuts chain of thoughts?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Forgetfulness Cuts Thoughts...! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Duel, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Horses in Snow, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Flood, gajanan mishra
- Audrey Hepburn (2nd version), Margaret Alice Second