Behind my Back
I've been cheated,
you went behind my back,
you hooked up with that other girl,
you went behind my back.
I've been hurt,
you don't love me, do you?
Don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying,
Admit it, you don't love me.
I deserve much better than you,
it seems that I've been replaced,
how could you go behind my back,
and come across as so two-faced.
XxAmieLee xX's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind my Back by XxAmieLee xX )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal