Behind my Back
I've been cheated,
you went behind my back,
you hooked up with that other girl,
you went behind my back.
I've been hurt,
you don't love me, do you?
Don't lie to me, I can tell when you're lying,
Admit it, you don't love me.
I deserve much better than you,
it seems that I've been replaced,
how could you go behind my back,
and come across as so two-faced.
XxAmieLee xX's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind my Back by XxAmieLee xX )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov