This poem is dedicated to Korean students studying English online.
When I call, you say 'Hello'
When I ask, 'How are you?
You answer me, 'I'm fine. Thank you.'
That's what I always do especially for you.
Being far to teach you online
I'm so happy when you tell me you're fine
To learn about English
Is always what I really wish...for you.
English is fun and easy to learn
Even if it is hard for you to mean
Sooner or later you'll enjoy to speak
The language as you know it very quick.
I'm glad to be your teacher
Though we are far from each other
I'm happy that you're my student
To teach you is my best compliment!
Good luck and good job
These things I always tell you
Everytime I say goodbye for my call
I know you learned something at all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Far by JAPCHAE Wyeth )
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)