This poem is dedicated to Korean students studying English online.
When I call, you say 'Hello'
When I ask, 'How are you?
You answer me, 'I'm fine. Thank you.'
That's what I always do especially for you.
Being far to teach you online
I'm so happy when you tell me you're fine
To learn about English
Is always what I really wish...for you.
English is fun and easy to learn
Even if it is hard for you to mean
Sooner or later you'll enjoy to speak
The language as you know it very quick.
I'm glad to be your teacher
Though we are far from each other
I'm happy that you're my student
To teach you is my best compliment!
Good luck and good job
These things I always tell you
Everytime I say goodbye for my call
I know you learned something at all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Far by JAPCHAE Wyeth )
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)