Being In Love
Being in love
I don’t want to be,
I try to be tough,
But sill I can’t get free.
It’s always weird being in love;
You get confused at times,
Cause your mind never think it’s enough,
But keep making love-words rime.
It’s all you can think about all day
And still there are no words to say
How much the loves really are;
Where do you stand, near or far?
Love’s not always just a game to play,
And sometimes you even want to run away,
Cause what would you do if it doesn’t work out;
What are love then all about?
Love is more important
Than anything on earth,
It’s not something innocent,
Love gives birth to all mirth.
Love may not be misapply
Cause it will only destroy the love,
Which may be send from above,
And both hearts would cry.
Therefore, about love
I must make sure
That it stays pure;
That it’s send from above.
Marien Jacobs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being In Love by Marien Jacobs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser