Being & Nothingness
If you want me to be
I will just be.
If you want me not to be
I still shall be.
Oh my redeemer, nothing can change the life
Even the elemental force of your love
Creation is essentially not the fact.
Being or nothingness,
But not the fact or a virtue.
Regret for the gleaning days.
Louts are everywhere.
I want to be with you
But desolate tree is in nothingness.
Retribution is a slapstick
Words are the true friends
If they let me be.
Grace is an evil
Not creation but motion.
Chapel of sinners is empty with dust
But in motion of reality in production
So let me be
Amir Foroughi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being & Nothingness by Amir Foroughi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable