Bloody April...So Sonorous
First yellow leaves to touch,
Too crippled to see.
I in solitary refinement much
To see if there is even tree.
Nightingale of mercy flew,
Saw my heart as pure as dew.
Prayed the lords to hold me,
Plant seeds of passion and beauty in me.
You died in skies,
Born in the earth.
Wiped all the lies,
Draw in me hearth.
April was the golden time
To see the miracle with rhyme
In your eyes my emerald goddess,
My eternal April.
October has begun,
With a goodbye to all sorrows.
The eyes you put in my head,
Brought flood of tears
With so fears
To the gods and white angels.
Come closer my bride,
Breathe our names,
Out of any fames.
When I scream for you,
Answer me with your dew.
When I beg you to hold me,
Walk to me.
The day of judgement.
My dying bride...
Amir Foroughi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bloody April...So Sonorous by Amir Foroughi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bijay Kant Dubey
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- In HIm Alone, david kush
- Irony of the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..