Is It Poetry
This hereditary mutation of heredity
induces excessive excretions of more of ones.
Thinking by others it is put off poor hygiene.
Mixed with the smell of rotting fish,
mixed sightseeing you noticed since missed.
Do you remain unattached?
You recall that you recommend to heredity.
This traumatic childhood continuing experience.
Brings between mild then harsh mental influence,
whispered many by in school they said.
Shame and perplexity,
and the failure of the experience of Affected.
Try to grasp and hold what I have to contain.
No relationships where no root or tongue is deep.
Because of the smell of rotting fish.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Sniffed by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman