Being young, see
End is not nearer.
And it is your work
And work that make
You healthy more and more.
Go on working, my dear
And go on laughing in works,
Your works make your feeling
Young, your thinking young
And you young.
Be in mute and
Observe your own motion,
Be straight and move
For evergreen recreation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being young by gajanan mishra )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Lucy Gray, or Solitude, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Well-Worn Story, Dorothy Parker
Poem of the Day
- My Solitary days, Rimni chakravarty
- I Am A Peaceful Man, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wolf Cento, Simone Muench
- Better cure through modern facility., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- More we walked., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Goodnight Sweet Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- Undercurrent, Asma Riaz Khan
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai