How I miss your gaze
Over my lips
Sliding lower down
Caressing with sight…
Over slow fire
My knees going jelly
Over my surging desires…..
How I miss your fingers
Holding the back of my neck..
As your tongue
Fiercely seeks mine..
And my spine turns
a column of rubber…
Tingling to the earthy hues
Of famished hunger….
How I miss your hands,
Seeking, feeling, holding, kneading..
Turning my own bosom..
Against the confining garbs..
And all perked up
For your lips,
My deepest depths
set to drown..
How I miss you
In rhythm of mine..
Dancing to the wild tunes
And your soft sobs
As we drown in love..
No longer you and me
But together as "us".
Sinking beyond the confines
Of laws, norms, rights and wrongs..
How I miss you
ANJALI KAKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BELOVED... by ANJALI KAKATI )
- ভয় পেয়ো না, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Effect Shrewd Preferences, Evie Shockley
- পড়, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Boy And A Frog (kids stuff), Sally Plumb Plumb
- Haiku- Obsession, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Playing With Fire, Evie Shockley
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)