Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Beneath The Fire.
Beneath The Fire.
No tempest can poetry rise,
Where the heart reduces into a stone,
No stirring spirit can break the inertia,
Where carnal desires moan.
Inflection from conflict,
And psychic-fermentation from Ego's whims,
Eats away, eats away the soul's cream.
Suffering by service, and receiving wounds,
Amidst uncertainty bestow crown,
For, love by nature is dedication of spirit,
A nowhere in nowhere brings the bliss.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beneath The Fire. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
Poem of the Day
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal
- Perfect Union, Anu Shraddha
- Dafur crisis, Lubinda Lubinda
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda