Best Friends Forever, More like Sisters
Through thick and thin no matter what
Even when you have a broken heart
And everything seems to hit like a dart,
When you cry and I wipe your tears
When you hug me and you lose your fears
When people bully you and you can hear their jeers,
I'll be there.
Even when the world shuts you out
And even when your depressed and pout
If you get hurt and you shut my shouts
I'll love you anyways.
Through everything life can throw
We both just seem to know
We share something special with our 10 year friendship show
We're Best Friends, sisters.
We've got love,
We've got hope
I'll always love you, sister
Even if you just mope.
You’re my best friend
It's been 10 years of being Best Friends
And we're still stronger than ever
And even when we're broken,
Together we both mend.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Friends Forever, More like Sisters by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald