She lays on the ground,
This demon man hates,
She's crying and not found,
He stands there and waits.
She's asking him to stop,
He hits her once more,
She hits the countertop,
He throws her out the door.
She's outside in the rain,
He yells that it's only fair,
She dies because of pain,
He doesn't seem to care.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abuse by Kelsey Joe )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken