A friend I once trusted
And she trusted me
But now our friendship is ruined.
I can't tell her anything
Nor she with me
It's upsetting to me.
Who do I talk to
In my cold hard times?
I stand alone again.
I wish there was someone
I could just talk to whenever
But it can't work out that way.
I feel like no one here in this cold town
Can be trusted to much.
Don't you see?
You may think you know me.
But I trust no one.
Except a far-away friend.
I talk to her
When I get the chance
Otherwise life is a flop.
I miss our friendship,
I want to trust again.
But I guess it was just to much to ask.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Friendship by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis