Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Beware Racist Ignorance Religiously Justified
with religious propaganda
of the most fundamentalist
half baked semi accurate
dangerous twisted bigoted...
unlearned kind lurks mad potential
for righteous self justified crimes...
racist ignorance religiously justified
such ignorance can really get
in a man's woman's face
be embarrassing when a cultural
rabid fool blown public disgrace...
can demean good people
who do not happen to profess
to or believe in the truth
of the true Christian faith...
'judge not least you yourself be judged'
is a wise policy to remind hard core extremists
get back to basics love covers a multiple of sins
against gentleness self-control there are no laws...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Consider meditate upon Galatians 5: 23,1 Timothy 1: 9 'We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, ' and Acts 24: 25 'As Paul discoursed on righteousness, self-control and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and said, 'That's enough for now! You may leave. When I find it convenient, I will send for you.'
Comments about this poem (Beware Racist Ignorance Religiously Justified by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- In the Eye of the Ferris Wheel, Reagan A. Latumbo
- On Taking Secretaries to Lunch, Donal Mahoney
- The Lizard Said Yes, Tony Adah
- For real this time, yashovardhan kulkarni
- hey hog rider, does the roof have ricket.., Mandolyn ...
- my hair is still growing as fast as the .., Mandolyn ...
- New Mexico Sky, Taiko
- The Truth Lays, Michael P. McParland
- I Pledge My Life Unto Thine Word, Dr John Celes
- Hope in the Good, yashovardhan kulkarni