How can it still hurt?
Cant you see the pain is still there?
My heart is not whole anymore,
But yet I feel it breaking.
I want to scream and cry,
Yet I just sit here and stare.
Who really cares anymore,
Surely you dont.
Funny how you to tell me im good enough,
But yet wasnt for you.
Is that irony?
Or Just another game?
I cant breath,
This is way too raw,
I just want to run away,
But have no where to go.
Invisible Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Broken by Invisible Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote