RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rich in words, beliefs and sorrow, tended in lonely
mansions of tomorrow's interchanges.
Veiling blue shadows through yesterday's funerals,
watching for omens of life now past.
Monarchs beyond our levels of reality walk about
without being seen by anyone.
Wishing to speak to loved ones', warning and loving
them outside our normal reach and cerebellum.
Replacing fear with hopeful curiosity - wanting to
believe that speech beyond life is possible.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)