RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching beyond visions that I see, wanting to be informed of all inconsistencies as they begin to form in depths of my mind.
Experimenting chemically with many different phases and choices of any and all parts of mind-bending thoughts, reacting chemically with particles left behind on placards of insistent waiting.
Bringing instead, a topical assessment of interior benefits to soothe my mind from all it's trials and suffering just because it's a part of my being.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster