RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching beyond visions that I see, wanting to be informed of all inconsistencies as they begin to form in depths of my mind.
Experimenting chemically with many different phases and choices of any and all parts of mind-bending thoughts, reacting chemically with particles left behind on placards of insistent waiting.
Bringing instead, a topical assessment of interior benefits to soothe my mind from all it's trials and suffering just because it's a part of my being.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)