RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching beyond visions that I see, wanting to be informed of all inconsistencies as they begin to form in depths of my mind.
Experimenting chemically with many different phases and choices of any and all parts of mind-bending thoughts, reacting chemically with particles left behind on placards of insistent waiting.
Bringing instead, a topical assessment of interior benefits to soothe my mind from all it's trials and suffering just because it's a part of my being.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beyond Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Mystical Understanding, Naveed Akram
- Who will save me, Mustapha Muinah
- The Nigerian Politician, Joseph Ogbonna
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)