Bible Poems for Children Moses
In the land of Egypt, it came
Jacob a wealthy man, sons did
Years passed, each became a
a well known name, Each
Pharoah the King was afraid
The God of Abraham, would
make him fade.
Pharoah was so very mean
he created an awful scene.
To the river, the babies
throw them in the waters
One Hebrew mother, found a
tuck him in a basket float
Down the Nile River the baby
this child Moses was Heaven
Pharoah's daughter came to
saw the baby began to rave.
What a beautiful baby boy
he will be my pride, and joy.
Moses grew, a strong young man
became famous throughout the
Heather Burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bible Poems for Children Moses by Heather Burns )
Did you read them?
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)