Bible Poems for Children Moses
In the land of Egypt, it came
Jacob a wealthy man, sons did
Years passed, each became a
a well known name, Each
Pharoah the King was afraid
The God of Abraham, would
make him fade.
Pharoah was so very mean
he created an awful scene.
To the river, the babies
throw them in the waters
One Hebrew mother, found a
tuck him in a basket float
Down the Nile River the baby
this child Moses was Heaven
Pharoah's daughter came to
saw the baby began to rave.
What a beautiful baby boy
he will be my pride, and joy.
Moses grew, a strong young man
became famous throughout the
Heather Burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bible Poems for Children Moses by Heather Burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman