A Figment Of My Imagination
A wonderful someone tall,
Perhaps making the fairy
Knocking on my door to
I'm your man from far away.
Honey lips like the melon
A gentle spirit, kind and
A giving heart, a summer
Will it always be this way?
Coming from somewhere
across the sea,
Or will this always an
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Figment Of My Imagination by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer