RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching from beyond our sight, John is here, enjoying from
afar, what we are doing in memory of him.
Friends toasting and remembering him in unison, missing his
smile and gentle personality.
John's caring, respectful attitude touched all who knew him
here at the center.
John is deeply missed by all of us, yet his presence is felt
here today in joyful pleasure.
(11: 07 a.m. - 9/11/09)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Big John by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh
- Final Test, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak