bigLIVE, smallSUICIDE, bigLAUGH, smallSUICIDE, bigbigLOVE
This is what my thoughts are
I do not have a star
To put in all my hopes
To put in all my dreams
Where will I be without my star.
Before you came
These were my thoughts
But now I am lost.
I do not have these thoughts anymore.
That is whats running through my mind.
I must be insane
Running off cocaine.
These thoughts are brought to mind.
It must be some kind of sign.
To be here with you
And the love that you sew.
I quit the drugs
But brought on the pain.
But it is bearable
As long as I have you to gain.
Nop e, dont need these thoughts no more.
Now I have something to live for.
Michelle Dickson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bigLIVE, smallSUICIDE, bigLAUGH, smallSUICIDE, bigbigLOVE by Michelle Dickson )
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)