bigLIVE, smallSUICIDE, bigLAUGH, smallSUICIDE, bigbigLOVE
This is what my thoughts are
I do not have a star
To put in all my hopes
To put in all my dreams
Where will I be without my star.
Before you came
These were my thoughts
But now I am lost.
I do not have these thoughts anymore.
That is whats running through my mind.
I must be insane
Running off cocaine.
These thoughts are brought to mind.
It must be some kind of sign.
To be here with you
And the love that you sew.
I quit the drugs
But brought on the pain.
But it is bearable
As long as I have you to gain.
Nop e, dont need these thoughts no more.
Now I have something to live for.
Michelle Dickson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bigLIVE, smallSUICIDE, bigLAUGH, smallSUICIDE, bigbigLOVE by Michelle Dickson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey