Big Toe Magically Transforms
Big Toe' magically gets so big
he has magical powers, he never worked out in the gym.
Big Toe now has sweet memories,
memories of the Krendoll characters so sweet.
Big Toe can't figure out why he feels so happy inside,
he now has a colorful outfit with a bigger tie,
Big Toe is so happy he has a new magical life.
Transformed Big Toe is what the neighbors think,
they see Big Toe so happy to be alive,
Big Toe is so happy for he can't deny,
Big Toe gets so big, tears come to his eyes.
Big Toe gets bigger and bigger; but he makes it outside
Outside to see the sunshine, he is no longer inside.
Then it rains and makes a lot of mud,
Big Toe doesn't mind if he gets stuck.
Stuck in the mud goes Big Gigantic Toe,
then his friend Hamburger Helper Hand—
helps him because he understands…
how excited Big Toe is to get so Big…
big like the biggest Big Toe that had magically grown,
Magical like Pinocchio's very Long nose.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Big Toe Magically Transforms by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath