They're here to stay.
And never seem
To go away.
Think you've got
The upper hand,
Then a bill comes
Life would be
Much simpler though,
Without those awful bills
But I guess
It's really true—
Those nagging bills
Will outlive you.
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BILLS! BILLS! by Walterrean Salley )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande