Darkness all around, not even a candle light
These reactions i am studying deprive me of every delight
From proteins to lipids to DNA polymerase
I pray day and night to find a biochemistry hydrolase
Imagine our life in terms of 'this' and 'that'
I swear humanity needs no complicated chemical format
What is it to know names of things that are hypothetical?
It's freaky just to think that you yourself are somehow chemical!
The primary structure of bio is an imaginary science
And the second structure is a killing device
Its tertiary structure is fatal, ultra-venomous beams
And its super structure is far more scary than it seems
When i am sleeping, bio's hunting me
I can see the DNA strands totally chaining me
I wake up screaming, 'I need the helicase'! !
But i calm down and overcome the bio-nightmare synthase
I go mad when I think of the double helices
It's beyond my mind to consider what no one sees
I guess bio's bonds are weak and it's not static
Actually my poor brain receptors are totally biophobic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Biochemistry..lol by Sarah Sherif )
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)