Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Blaming The Illusion For The Bodies
Those bodies in your basement.
You put them there, and now you want blame me.
But I'm not even really here.
A figment of your imagination.
An irritation upon the void.
Not my fault you have bloodied your nose.
Got to be more careful where your swinging.
Especially when trying to hit a ghost.
Because to try to make contact, is to try to bring me to the physical world.
Just a projection of altered energies.
The shadow demon.
Why won't he listen?
Mixing potions and trying the method of dosing.
But with no substance can he be touched.
No not him.
He is just a parlor trick, an illusion.
A poor attempt at a fortified magic.
He isn't real.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.