Ace Of Black Hearts
Blaming The Illusion For The Bodies
Those bodies in your basement.
You put them there, and now you want blame me.
But I'm not even really here.
A figment of your imagination.
An irritation upon the void.
Not my fault you have bloodied your nose.
Got to be more careful where your swinging.
Especially when trying to hit a ghost.
Because to try to make contact, is to try to bring me to the physical world.
Just a projection of altered energies.
The shadow demon.
Why won't he listen?
Mixing potions and trying the method of dosing.
But with no substance can he be touched.
No not him.
He is just a parlor trick, an illusion.
A poor attempt at a fortified magic.
He isn't real.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blaming The Illusion For The Bodies by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine