Yes, of course you are right
Very true in spirit
We are blank
We are only spectator.
Can be seen,
We fail to act.
Simple see misdeed.
We are part of per motion
Friendship with immorality
Is order of the life.
Like mad person
Who is playing with himself
Incapable to differentiate
What is wrong or right do not know.
Yes we are mad, we are blank.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blank by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra