Write few word on me by your heart
And see yourself rhythm in your body.
Fill different color with designs believe
Me you will feel the difference beyond
Imagination and you will definitely thrilled.
Even sometime when some one lose control
Over me see how I am floating in the air
And your race to caught hold of me is a
Symbol of energy which enjoyed by both of us.
Every one share with there sorrow and happy
Moment with me because I am only one you can trust.
I am very special for children as they play with me
There innocent mind made me airplane and boat
To see how I am float in the air as well as water.
I am symbol of innocent and honesty when i am blank.
If any one try to write on me and you will find
Numerous word and thought on me no one can stop you
on writing on me……I am piece of blank paper.
My magic work every where in the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blank Paper by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma