Bless Me With Light
Bless me with light, that I may see your face.
Shine your radiance upon me.
Let me feel the spark of love once graced...
My head is bowed and my will is spent.
My heart is cowed and love laments...
My soul's on fire, and flames engulf
the prison that this life indulged...
Remove from me this suffering.
Let me feel the warmth of your smile.
Let me bathe your shadow with homage.
Let me walk with you through life...
Wet my brow with water to ease my pain.
Smile upon my countenance and
Let me drink from your cup of suffering once again.
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bless Me With Light by Melek Yuzlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice