I See The Sun In The Sky
I see the sun in the sky
and I know the morning dew
and the light of day has arrived.
When I see the moon in the sky
I can tell it is night and
there is eventide.
I see a tear in your eye
and I know you are sad.
But the smile on your face
Lets me know that you are glad.
When I feel the warmth of your body close to mine -
tonight I know I will belong to you.
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See The Sun In The Sky by Melek Yuzlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna
- Party, Melissa K Vigna
- Wonderland, Melissa K Vigna