I am hungry for your love...
the nature of love's call and
the stillness of desires' pleading.
I hunger for the touch of love,
the longing for love's heart to fall on mine...
love's eyes to burn within my soul.
I long for the coolness of love's breath
to stem the passions of the loveless day,
to remove the hunger of life's flames,
to cast in silence love's enduring way.
I am hungry for your touch,
your presence within my empty room -
a heart so filled with love that...
ego is devoured – transported
through a portal of infinite joy and
in love's presence 'I' begin to bloom.
Stillness and silence recover from their slumber
as love begins its timeless watch
over a mind and heart now waking,
and from life's slumber Love has found his match.
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Melek Yuzlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia