We’re seeing everything with blind eyes
And judging everyone with closed eyes
We don’t realize the broken dreams
And the path that should be seen.
We listen with def ears
Move with an attitude of ‘who cares’
We say only words like ‘I’ and ‘me’
We don’t talk, we chatter.
By saying humans have become animals
Why insulting animals
Humanity is confined only in a few hearts
Is anybody sure to find an ultimate cure?
Prachi Agrawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind World by Prachi Agrawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer