Blinded By The Night
Many are blinded by the Night, not able to see God’s Glorious Light.
God’s light of Truth found in grace, so the majority runs a futile race,
A generation that was raised up in, a world, skewed by darkened sin,
Raised up in deception, not truth; leading the world to God’s reproof.
Many are caught in a revolution, where God’s replaced with evolution,
Spiritually deceiving many youth, with theory as fact, not God’s Truth,
Darkened souls who despise God; promoting lies with a positive nod;
On mere theories, factually flawed, their foundation has been installed.
Darkened theories men did spawn, as godless purport the New Dawn,
A new dawn, without God’s Light, masking Truth with the dark of night,
A time ripe with deception friend, with tainted facts around every bend,
Spiritually deceiving ignorant souls, with dark theories, filled with holes.
A generation swayed by godless minds, through deception of all kinds,
All from evil man’s effort to eradicate, the Eternal God, whom they hate;
As every man will be accountable, to be judged according to God’s will,
The Eternal God shall also condemn, all who follow these wayward men.
All men on earth are without excuse, regardless of what theory they use,
As God, Who was, shall always will be, The Eternal Judge of all eternity,
Has provided man general revelation, being a testimony to every nation,
So God Who is the Eternal Creator, shall be for all men Judge or Savior.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blinded By The Night by Bob Gotti )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man
- Happy I go Unhappy I Go, Akhtar Jawad
- Magical Glass of Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Timeless Ticking, Justin Sisson
- With terror, hasmukh amathalal
- Stars, Justin Sisson
- A Woman Strong, Justin Sisson