Blissful morning walk.
A morning walk; so blissful.
A gentle breeze welcomes
With ‘good morning'.
Ever cheerful birds wish
Another ‘good day'.
Refreshing May flowers,
Adds vibrant color and fragrant
To one more joyful day.
Hey, there the glimmering sun rises,
After bathing in golden water!
With enlivening sunrise,
Daily I rise with a new hope,
To begin another wonderful day.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blissful morning walk. by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash