I have in my arms an inner mechanism,
Yes legs, there is strong realism.
The body movements will remain
Loving our lessons and again.
I have all lesson and learning in this way,
My organs shall respond in a day.
Joys repeat as forces collect,
And the skeleton’s bones will connect
To prove ounces of flesh
Are exactly in this mesh.
My arms and legs and offal
Are in one single way lawful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Body Movements by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart