I have in my arms an inner mechanism,
Yes legs, there is strong realism.
The body movements will remain
Loving our lessons and again.
I have all lesson and learning in this way,
My organs shall respond in a day.
Joys repeat as forces collect,
And the skeleton’s bones will connect
To prove ounces of flesh
Are exactly in this mesh.
My arms and legs and offal
Are in one single way lawful.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Body Movements by Naveed Akram )
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)