Anger a Boomerang destructive..
To self own itself an enemy afflicted
Never can anger bond with the opponent
Instead can acquire grudgeful resentment
What else than being angry, angered then..
A thought of 'why' could be
Erratic, errorful itself On self own
Than on others erratic, errorful
Attest, can any one errorless..no
Pray thereso by self's conscience
For no anger, no sin
Attest, can anyone erroless...yes
So if there, pervades then love wholesome
A Boomerang constructive sans anger
O'dear friend, you decide on a Boomerang
Constructive or destructive..
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boomerang by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv