PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Born in the Moon sign!
As a proud Cancerian
born with a nest of fancies
I often mount the Unicorn
and gallop in the air, far and near!
get torn in two minds
and act in petulant impulse
then think the thought twice!
slushy soft at deep bottom
but abrasive hard on the surface!
idealist self lives on lofty thoughts;
often on the wild wings of seagull
hover and count foamy waves` number!
earthy thoughts wake up late; only
when the forehead bumps into a brick-wall!
mind is ever like a very new tender leaf
that pants for caress and the Sun warm lovely kiss!
too alert as a watchdog that barks at paltry shadow!
and heart is ever ready to be hurt by words curt!
good and bad traits, strong and weak points
make me up as I am; a poet and a human.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Born in the Moon sign! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak