Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Born To Do What Is Meant
One must do with a following through,
What is most desired and wished...
On a daily basis to get done to do.
And not with approval by others to choose.
Regardless who may bring a confusion.
Or their negativity to the mix,
To advance an enhancement of discouragement.
And if one is born to do what is meant,
No one can come between this cemented relationship.
Nor risks of appearing obstacles intended,
Can prevent the doing...
Of one's devoted discipline and commitment,
That has one stamped with a destiny.
Since one like this knows it is unavoidable.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.