Lawrence S. Pertillar
Born To Do What Is Meant
One must do with a following through,
What is most desired and wished...
On a daily basis to get done to do.
And not with approval by others to choose.
Regardless who may bring a confusion.
Or their negativity to the mix,
To advance an enhancement of discouragement.
And if one is born to do what is meant,
No one can come between this cemented relationship.
Nor risks of appearing obstacles intended,
Can prevent the doing...
Of one's devoted discipline and commitment,
That has one stamped with a destiny.
Since one like this knows it is unavoidable.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Born To Do What Is Meant by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi